PushSend has two subscription plans – monthly and yearly. When you elect to pay monthly, your payment method on file is charged automatically each month. When you elect to pay yearly, your payment method on file is charged automatically each year.
Articles in this section
- Does PushSend charge a set-up fee?
- How does PushSend’s pricing work?
- What are the subscription options?
- How do I change my subscription option?
- How does PushSend billing work?
- What payment methods does PushSend accept?
- How are credit card payments secured?
- When will my plan be renewed?
- Are upgrades prorated?
- What happens if my credit card payment doesn’t go through?