When an email bounces the bounce will be recorded by the PushSend system so you can see the email was unable to be delivered to the contact’s email address. In addition, the contact will be removed from the list(s) they are on and marked as Inactive.
Articles in this section
- What is a Campaign?
- How do I get started creating an email campaign?
- How do I create a campaign?
- How do I create an email?
- Can I add emails to a Campaign at any time?
- What is Preview Text and why should I add it?
- Why do you add an extension to my Sender email address?
- How do I set up a custom domain to use for sending emails?
- How do I choose multiple lists for my email?
- How do I send a test email?