Adding Senders ensures that your emails are only sent from email addresses that you trust and have been verified. This way, you or any users on your account cannot send emails from random or unverified email addresses.
Articles in this section
- How do I add my business address?
- How do I edit my business address?
- Why do I need to add a business address for my account?
- What is a Sender?
- Why do I need to add Senders?
- How do I add Senders to my account?
- How do I edit a Sender?
- How do I delete a Sender?
- What is a custom domain?
- Do I need a custom domain to send emails?