People are more likely to engage with your emails if they are personalized. By using the information you have collected about your contacts – data such as first name, title, company, etc. – you can add a personal touch to your emails.
In PushSend you can add this personal information to your emails by using Tokens. For example, you could enter “Hello %First Name%” into your email, and for each recipient their first name would appear in the email.
To add tokens to your email:
- In the Email Designer, add a Text Block to your template
- While entering your text, position the cursor where you want to insert the token
- In the Text Block settings, under Tokens, click the Choose Token drop down
- Select the token you want to insert into the text
- The token will be inserted into your text